Performance Marketing Specialist
- Source and implement the most effective keywords, measure keyword performance and optimize campaigns based on them.
- Tweak your strategies by evaluating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of all existing marketing channels to determine and make necessary adjustments to optimize marketing effectiveness.
- Understand your products inside out. Research competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the industry and accordingly set up marketing and advertising goals for the brand.
- Strong ability to execute ideas through copy/post writing and content development
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Landing Page, SEO and Product Optimization Management.
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
- Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative/content/Product Description tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns to identify what works best
- Test new channels and trends
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
- A minimum of 3 years experience in performance marketing advertising and PPC, Search Engine Marketing. (Adwords Certificate is a plus)
- Min 2 years of experience in eCommerce or Marketplace Advertising is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, social media shopping, best practices, and website analytics.
- Fluency in English (additional European languages would be a plus).
- Emotional intelligence, positive attitude, enthusiasm, high energy, sense of humor
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, hands-on, rapidly changing environment
- Ability/willingness to travel, as needed
- BA/BS degree
Please send your CV to email@example.com our HR team will reach out to you as soon as they can.