E-Commerce International Marketplace Operation Specialist
- Management of e-commerce operations such as listing products, stock follow-up, delivery, e-commerce related customer service enquiries, order fulfillment process for e-commerce and marketplace, returns, issue management with 3rd parties (i.e. warehouse, courier, payment service provider, etc.)
- Follow-up of collection and refund processes and their corresponding collaboration
- Regular analysis of product availability and replenishing products for digital sales channels (e-commerce and marketplace)
- Keeping digital sales channels inventory up-to-date by listing new products or delisting out-of-stock products and ex-products concerning demand planning process,
- Manage the coordination of information to the customer and to the internal teams on all aspects of the order processing role.
- Coordinates 3rd party warehouse for product preparation, shipping company and receiving pharmacist for smooth delivery,
- Managing all customs process with vendor ,
- Full ownership, responsibility and management for an assigned number of markets which includes activity such as order receipt, order entry, shipping document creation, tracking and delivery confirmation,
- Forecasting the effects of new campaigns and actions over the digital sales channels and preparing the stock levels of corresponding products accordingly.
- Process and get involved on the projects of development customer satisfaction all over international Marketplace accounts.
- Support B2C Marketplace accounts back office operations such as managing inventory, sales and respond to operational inquiries to ensure successful fulfillment of orders.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and instant reports to customer Experience managerial decisions.
- Provide accurate documentation and data management concerning marketplace activities.
- Track Key Performance Indicators of the Customer satisfaction on key accounts and report periodically.
- Replying customer questions and comments on a daily basis via Marketplace platforms.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in e-commerce operations (i.e. warehouse management, order management, e-commerce and marketplace operations management),
- Having experience on marketplace (Amazon, Shopify is a plus ) operations
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical and result-oriented
- At least a Bachelor's degree from related departments, preferably at engineering,
- Having strong communication skills and ability for teamwork and handling negotiations,
- Having good planning, excellent analytical thinking, flexible reporting and coordinating skills,
- Reliable, responsible and self-motivated team player in collaborative and friendly group,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic level coding is a plus
- Good command of English
- German Language is a plus
Please send your CV to email@example.com our HR team will reach out to you as soon as they can.